Many Willow Walk residents have family dogs and greatly enjoy walking them through our beautiful neighborhood. Please be aware of and adhere to the following
guidelines to ensure everyone - pet owners and non-pet owners alike - can enjoy the neighborhood.
- All dogs must be on a leash. This is a City of Houston ordinance in addition to being a Willow Walk rule.
- Pet owners are repsonible for picking up after their pets and disposing of properly. Again, this is a City of Houston ordinance in addition to being a Willow Walk rule.
A wonderful part of Willow Walk living is no individual landscaping chores. All common areas (from your front porch forward and outward
from your back fence) are maintained by professional landscapers on behalf of the association. On occasion, homeowners want to make some changes at their residence. The Board tries to
accommodate these requests whenever possible. Please contact the Landscaping Committee before making any changes yourself as this will save time and expense. A few Landscaping guidelines
to bear in mind:
- Seasonal blooming plants are allowed. However, the cost and upkeep for these plants are the responsibility of the homeowner.
- Pot plants are allowed on front porches and back apron areas, but plants must be in nice pots – no black plastic nursery pots.
- Dead plants must be replaced or removed from view.
- If you notice any sick plants in the common areas, suspect the watering system isn’t working properly, have any tree issues, or have any other landscaping related concerns, please notify the
Landscaping chairperson directly. Please do not call Creative Management as this will only slow the response time. Creative simply forwards these types of reports to the Landscaping
- Please do not make requests directly of the grounds keeping crew as they receive all directions from the Landscaping committee. Please contact the Landscaping chairperson for any such
The Board wants to ensure the grounds at Willow Walk stay beautiful for everyone. Thank you!