Willow Walk Townhomes 9955 Kemp Forest Houston, TX 77080
Willow Walk Townhomes9955 Kemp ForestHouston, TX 77080


The Architectural Control Committee at Willow Walk (ACC) is charged with maintaining the integrity and overall design of our neighborhood by enforcing deed restrictions and Willow Walk regulations.


ANY exterior work on a residence, including but not limited to painting, replacing siding, repairing or replacing fencing, replacing guttering, adding a handrail, re-roofing, requires prior notification and approval from the Architectural Control Commitee. Be sure to include notice of color(s) to be used for paint, gutters, windows, etc., and include a physical color sample if changing from the existing color.


The attached ACC form should be completed and submitted to any Board member for routing to the ACC.  Review and approval by the ACC must occur before any work is undertaken.  The ACC will respond within 5 business days with an approval/denial or further questions. Please remember, per Willow Walk by-laws, projects without prior ACC approval my be halted and reversed by the Board at the homeowner's expense.



PLEASE NOTE:  The ACC form has been updated effective 05/09/2024.


ACC Request Form
Architectural Control Committee request form (05/09/2024)
ACC request form - 05092024 update.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [71.1 KB]
ACC Approved colors effec. 10/20/2014
These colors have been approved by the Board of Directors for exterior painting projects in Willow Walk. These are all Sherwin Williams paints. The color name and stock reference number are included on each sample. Actual colors may change somewhat due to these being scanned images.
ACC approved colors 10202014.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [1.0 MB]
Print | Sitemap
© Willow Walk Townhomes

Property Management

Creative Management Co.

Christen Kelly 713-772-4420 ext 109




Private Patrol


Constable Frank Salas

Salas Services


911 Emergencies only

281-463-6666 Constable Pct 5 (as follow-up to 911)


713-884-3131 Non-Emergencies


HPD has primary jurisdiction for the Willow Walk area. Please start with them by calling 911 for any emrgency request.  Our constable patrols monitor HPD dispatch and will respond, often quicker than HPD.  Constables have full statutory authority to arrest for any violation of state law.


Please use this email address to submit vacation watch requests, or to submit photos or other information that might be needed by the constables.